Getting to School
School Begins at 7:20am. Do not arrive to school before 7:20 a.m. School Ends at 3:11 p.m.
We provide bus transportation for:
- Non-transfer elementary students living 1.5 miles or more from their school; and
- Non-transfer middle-school, junior-high or high-school students living 2 miles or more from their school.
Buses may arrive up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. Students should remain at the stop up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. If students wait longer than 15 minutes, call 918-833-8100.
School bus stop location
Buses load and unload at the back of the west parking lot by the cafeteria doors.
Who do I call if my child has not returned home from school on time?
- First call your child’s school
- If you do not get an answer, call transportation at 918-833-8100
- Note: buses may run 10-minutes after the posted stop time
Who do talk to about transportation for students with special needs?
- Call our special needs transportation representative at 918-833-8148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: There is a 3-5 day processing window for all new applications
TPS students in grades 9-12 can ride Metropolitan Tulsa Transit Authority buses for free any day of the week. Students must present a valid TPS student I.D. Check times using the MTTA Trip Planner at www.tulsatransit.org. Contact email@example.com or call 918-582-2100 for additional information.
|Opening Bell||7:30 a.m.|
|Dismissal Bell||3:11 p.m.|
Regular student attendance is vital to learning. Under the compulsory education law, it is the duty of the parent or guardian to notify the school regarding the reason for absences of school-aged children.
If it is necessary for you to be absent, please have your parent/guardian call the attendance desk at 918-746-8740 before 10:30 a.m. After 48 hours, all undocumented absences will be considered
unexcused and counted as truancy.