Pick Up/Drop Off
- Café door opens at 7:05 a.m., students will not be admitted before that time. When the weather is bad, please time your arrival between 7:05 a.m. and 7:25 a.m.
- School hours are 7:30-2:35 p.m. Students will eat and remain in the café until 7:30 a.m. when their teacher picks them up.
- Breakfast will stop being served at 7:30 a.m.; therefore, students arriving after that time need to eat before they come to school.
- All students will go to the café in the morning, whether they will be eating or not.
- We encourage you to leave your student, but if you stay with them for breakfast, you must leave at 7:30 a.m. when classes start.
- Students are marked tardy if they are not in their classroom by 7:30 a.m.
- Cars enter in the front parking lot entrance in a single file line, following the arrow. Cars will loop around in the middle of the parking lot and let students out at the café door.
- Drive slowly!
- Do not pass any cars in the line even if your student has been placed in your car.
- Students will not be allowed to walk across the parking lot.
- Students who walk to and from school must cross all streets at designated crosswalks
- Walkers will only be dismissed in the front of the building.
- Parents will not come in the gym to get them.
- Car riders will sit in grade level groupings in the gym to await pick up.
- Car riders will get in the car with the help of a faculty member.
- Parents will stay in cars and not get out to enter the gym.
- Walkers will be released to walk at 2:35 p.m.
- Students will only cross streets at designated crosswalks.
- Students not picked up by 3:00 p.m. will be in the office waiting for an adult to check them out.
- Students picked up late, more than one time, may be released to Campus Police.
1142 E. 56th St.
Tulsa, OK 74105