- navy blue and white polo shirts
- undershirts should be black, white or navy blue
- camisoles or other undergarments should be white
- zip up sweatshirts only in solid red, white or navy blue
- all pants, shorts, jumpers, or skorts, must be khaki, navy blue or black
- no cargo shorts
- no jeggings
- Shorts, skorts, and dresses -length must extend below the fingertips when the child is standing with hands to their sides
- belts must be worn if pants are too big
- white or navy blue tights and leggings
- socks should be solid white, black, navy
- closed-toe shoes such as loafers or tennis shoes
- no knee high converse or high heels
Costume headbands are not allowed. All jewelry and hair accessories should be modest
and not distract from learning. The teacher may choose to have them remove any pieces that become a distraction. Hats or jacket hoods are not to be worn inside the building.
Adjustments to the dress code may be made for special events.