- Bike Club
- Bike Club at Marshall is an amazing experience that gets kids trained on bike safety and plenty of practice to build confident cyclists.
- Running Club
- Students have the opportunity to run after school to train for a 5K and the Rt. 66 Race in partnership with the Kicks for Kids program.
- Golf Club
- First Tee of Tulsa partners with us to bring golf and life lessons to our students in an after school program.
- STEM Club
- Changemakers Leadership Club
- Tulsa Changemakers is a semester long, 25-session afterschool youth leadership development and action program that empowers elementary students to make meaningful change in their schools and communities.
- Debate Team
Held on Friday Afternoons
- Board Games
- Sign Language
- Cup Stacking
- Game Design
In elementary grade art classes, students will explore many different aspects of visual art. Students will let their creativity flow by engaging in activities such as drawing and painting with various materials. They also learn art vocabulary, explore the work of many different artists and art movements, and learn to appreciate art as it enhances our world.
In elementary grade music classes, students will learn and practice the basic fundamental elements of music such as sound, melody, harmony, rhythm, and expression (dynamics, tempo, articulation). Students will engage in singing, playing instruments, responding to music with movement, and connecting with various cultures through music. These classes will help students develop creativity, self-expression, and problem-solving while creating music together as a team. These classes will also provide students with performance opportunities, which will help them develop a sense of ensemble, tolerance, perseverance, and rigor—enabling them to be well-rounded citizens of our global society.
International Children's Digital Library
International Children's Digital Library lets you read books right on your computer. Click on the kinds of books you like to read and follow the directions to read a great book.
Visual Dictionary is an online picture dictionary. You can even have the words pronounced for you!
Storyline features videos of famous actors reading favorite children's stories. This website is part of the Screen Actors Guild and the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists Foundation, which provides the free videos and activity guides. New story videos are added, so keep checking in.
Be creative! Big Huge Labs lets you make magazine covers, movie posters, trading cards, and more.
The mission of the Tulsa Public Schools' Library Media Services is to promote the skills, experiences, and confidence that will enable children and young adults to use libraries and information resources for lifelong learning.